August 24, 2013

Fails vs Wins #4

 photo PicMonkeyCollage-8.jpg


Win - I found this great cover of the almighty Jay-Z's 99 Problems. It's pretty great!

Win - Okay so I know I'm like literally 10 years late but I just started watching Grey's Anatomy. I had seriously never seen a single episode! I've just finished season 2 and I'm completely hooked! That moment in the finale when Alex carries Izzie off Dennys dead body just broke my soul.

Fail - Letting soap opera type shows like Greys Anatomy make me cry like a 5 year old child. My face looked like a tragic anime cartoon after that episode - I had two thick back streams of eye makeup down my cheeks.

Win - I was given the complete Friends series box set on Blu-Ray for my B-day. It's so crazy re-watching it all in crystal clear definition. Man I love Ross! I can't get enough of that guy.

Fail - I put the shops yellow gum ball machine and yellow coat stand in the window for a little change of scenery. I thought it looked pretty cute but now everyday I hear "No you can't have a lolly pop!" then I see some child's sad desperate face smushed up against the glass longing for some candy. What a bully I am! It's like I've dangled treats in front of every child that wanders past and I'm sitting inside eating lollies and laughing in their disappointed little faces. It's just mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment