August 22, 2013

Your Home And Garden

It was a while ago now but I haven't shared this on the blog yet so sorry for the delay but here's some of the pics that were taken for an article in Your Home and Gardens June issue. I was seriously over the moon when Leanne the Editor contacted me saying she was interested in doing a story. I could never afford that kind of exposure so it's just awesome when people like what you do enough to want to feature you.
The photos were taken by the lovely Helen Bankers. Check out her website here. I felt like such a cheesy dork in the pics but she was so nice and made the whole experience really fun. I wore my Star Wars dress from Swonderful boutique.


 photo IMG_5373.jpg

 photo 1500_642166539145354_2071333256_n.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage8.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage45.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment